Here's the 411:
1. No reservations are needed! You set your own schedule for your group that morning.
2. Farm opens at 9am and closes at 1pm (you will receive a "Farmers' Friend" upon arrival, which
allows our guys to keep up with what you do while you're here.)
3. Wagon rides depart at 9:15, 10:15, 11:15, and 12:15 (pumpkin lesson following the wagon ride)
4. The Pumpkin Chronicles (story time) will be at 9:15, 10:15, 11:15, and 12:15.
5. Maize, farmyard animals, and honeybee observatory
will be open all morning to do on your own schedule.
6. Retail pumpkin patch will be open all morning. Pumpkins are 60 cents per pound.
7. Check out at the Farm Market at the end of your fun filled morning! (Don't forget to bring in your Farmers' Friend!)
Our Homeschool Day is for homeschool families ONLY. It allows your family, group, or co-op the opportunity to participate in our Field Trip Program.
Includes your wagon ride, pumpkin lesson with Mrs. Angie, and a small pumpkin.
Includes just the full maize. (Not recommended for kids under 6)
Includes wagon ride, pumpkin lesson, small pumpkin, and full maize.
Includes mini maize, honeybee observatory, farmyard animals, and Pumpkin Chronicles.
Our retail pumpkin patch will be open 9am-1pm on Homeschool Day. Pumpkins are 60 cents/pound.
Our concession stand is not open during weekdays. We have plenty of picnic tables, so feel free to bring drinks, snacks, or a picnic lunch if you'd like.